A Residential Roofer That Is Here for You
As a family-owned and operated residential roofer, Hawk 3 Construction knows how important your home is to your family. A roof may not be the first thing you think about when you’re planning exterior improvements, but it should be. It must be strong enough to protect your house and all of your belongings from the elements. As a visual element that can add to your home’s curb appeal, it should also look good.
What We Do
We use the finest materials on the market along with the kind of expert craftsmanship that comes from experience and training to give you outstanding results, whatever your needs. Our services include:
- Roof replacement
- Roofing upgrade
- Roof repair
- Roof inspections
- Storm damage restoration
Worried that a recent storm has caused damage? Hoping that repairs will help you avoid or delay a complete roof replacement? Ready for a new roof but you want to make sure you’re dealing with a reputable residential roofer, one who will answer all your questions, charge you a fair price and stand by the work it does?
Hawk 3 Construction is that company. We’ll review your needs and schedule an inspection, which will give us the information we need to make recommendations customized to your individual situation. Any service we provide to you will be done with the highest level of professionalism.
Residential Roofing Services We Offer
- Roofing replacement – When you need a roof replacement, we install the best brands in the business to give you a long-lasting roof in a color and style that complements your home.
- Roofing upgrade – Upgrading your roof can improve its efficiency while protecting your home from the elements.
- Roof repair – Depending upon the seriousness of the problem, we can fix leaking, sagging, deterioration, water damage and other issues.
- Roof inspections – One of our professionals will assess your roof’s overall condition, identify problems and determine how long it is likely to last. Regular inspections are the basis for a maintenance program that will ensure your roof’s longevity. Gutters and skylights blocked by debris, missing shingles and mold contamination in your attic can all be detected during a professional inspection by Hawk 3 Construction.
- Storm damage restoration – Not only does Hawk 3 Construction restore roofs after severe weather, we also assist homeowners with filing an insurance claim. Using our Storm Damage Checklist, we’ll examine the area around your home, your gutters, roof, roof vents, windows, attic and ceiling for signs of damage, such as dented, torn, curled or missing shingles, loose weatherstripping and dents from hail.
Types of Roofing We Install
- Metal roofing (standing seam & R-panel)
- Spanish tile
- Stone-coated steel
- DaVinci® slate
- Asphalt shingles